Attention - Legal eagles...
During my student days, the only way to catch up with legal i.e labour law stuff (case laws etc) was to rush to our Law college Library on Senapati Bapat Road campus. So, when I heard about this site which gave most of the updates on laws and also allows search, the first feeling was that of jealousy :-)

Here is the link to site - http://judis.nic.in/scwelcome.htm. Yes, it's free .. .I gather that there are some pay sites too with decent subscription rates but those I'll leave for lawyers. I'll recommend this to all HR pros who occassionally would need to check out on 'those laws' ....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Connecting Mobility to create Diverse Workplaces

Honoured to be invited to the #SHRM18Bloggers Squad

Pooja Cricket Tournament 2012 in pictures...and a Dream