Honoured to be invited to the #SHRM18Bloggers Squad



It was back in 2012 that I was lucky enough to sign up for being a blogger with SHRM - I had blogged about that excitement back then.  Over the years, I ended up attending SHRM's annual national conference 5 times upto 2018 of which two more have been as member of the elite bloggers squad.  Frankly, I tweet more than I blog as I found that twitter, although not that intuitive to many, gave me the opportunity to simplify text and think deeper in an attempt to get the message to 144 characters.  No prizes for guessing the connection I found to the Title and the reason for my blog.

So it is with special excitement that I am sharing to my blog readers that I will playing an active part in SHRM's Annual conference and Exposition  this year at Las Vegas, Nevada - as a #shrm19Blogger once again. 

I shall be posting another blog about stuff I'm planning to do at #shrm19 around the them building better work places.

So long..
Leaving you all with a link to some of my old tweets from 2012 - Yes, I tweeted these.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Connecting Mobility to create Diverse Workplaces

Pooja Cricket Tournament 2012 in pictures...and a Dream