Signed up for SHRM Bloggers Lounge at SHRM 2012

Yep.. starting off with a pic - a slide from the International Orientation which was the very first session I attended at my first ever SHRM conference.  Chanced upon the DiceLounge as I was moving out of the session... and, well to cut a long story short - I got myself signed on to report (Yes like a press guys do) the conference thru my blog...Feeling very excited about all this.. and really looking forward to it.

Here's the launch report ... trust the following pic will help share some of my excitement with the readers :-)

Looking forward to the next few days ...

Here's another picture - this one explaining the cool concept of Meet-meme Cards.... mine is not ready as I missed registering.. but this will help bring this concept across.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Connecting Mobility to create Diverse Workplaces

Honoured to be invited to the #SHRM18Bloggers Squad

Pooja Cricket Tournament 2012 in pictures...and a Dream